10.10.2005

A Hot New Look For Fall

MOXARGON: As you can see, The MoxArgon Group's site has a new look. I decided that it was time for a change, but since I'm no expert in that html stuff you primitive Earthlings use, I recruited one of your people to help me do it...

XRAN: 'Recruited?' You kidnapped him and threatened to have him anal probed if he didn't rework the site.

MOXARGON: Well there was no need for the anal probe since he cooperated. I was just trying to motivate him.

XRAN: You then disintegrated his hamster.

MOXARGON: I thought the furry little bastard was an Tryvellian spy. Anywhoo, enjoy the new look.

XRAN: You could have at least dropped him off at his home, instead of dumping him buck naked in a Mexican cornfield.

MOXARGON: Geez Xran, you're turning into a real wet blanket lately. If I want whining I'd call SnotGlob.

3 comments:

Damian G. said...

I noticed that all commenters, including yourself, are labelled "lowly earthling[s]."

You may wish to fix that.

a4g said...

YOUR DRAMATIC USE OF BLACK AND YELLOW AND THE DEGRADED STEEL BACKGROUND IMAGE WILL NEVER BREAK THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE OF EARTH!

(except for the Europeans... and the liberals... and the Rinos... and, come to think of it, a lot of conservatives if you decide to use that anal probe thingy)

BUT OTHERWISE YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED!

SeanS said...

Love the new look Dah-ling. Fabulous. It's like bold and shocking meets slimy and squishy.