Time for a few of my random rambling reality checks.
1. I now know why Wall Street billionaires have been funnelling money to the Democrats. They're looking for protection for the sub-prime boondoggle created by their own greed and lack of common sense. If a Democrat gets elected, expect to see a multi-gazillion dollar bailout program that will essentially protect them from their own greed and allow them to keep their massive bonuses for running their companies into the ground.
2. There are all sorts of reports that Hillary Clinton's campaign is hemorrhaging money and stiffing suppliers for hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars. Damn, she's spending like she's already in government.
3. Okay, Islamic leaders around the world are shitting kittens about that movie Fitna, saying that it portrays them as prone to violence. So what do they do to quash this "unfair stereotype?" They threaten to KILL the filmmaker and anyone who broadcasts the film. People are offencive by nature, if you can't live with that fact, you're not going to live very long.
4. Muqtada Al Sadr is a nutless whiny bitch. He just is. Who else would play so bravely with the lives of others just to make Ahmadinejad happy? And then he folds up and cries for mercy when the serious ass-whupping starts. If he was picking a fight with my empire standard procedure would be to trap them into a temporal loop where they spend the rest of eternity getting their ass kicked by my android hordes.
5. What the hell is wrong with England? It was their acting more nutless than Al Sadr that started this whole Mahdi uprising. Wake the hell up!
That's all for now, keep watching the skies, because we're watching you.