Just when you thought the left couldn't get any moonbattier, along comes someone calling themself Deb Frisch.
Little Debbie is supposed to be a PhD educator in
insanity psychology, and guess what she did to show the world how smart and sensitive she is: She Threatened A 2 Year Old Toddler.
Yep, she made what could easily be construed as deliberate threats of kidnapping, sexual assault, and murder against the two year old son of Jeff Goldstein, the man behind Protein Wisdom. And her allies and defenders on the
fascist left are showing their support for threats of rape and murder by hitting Protein Wisdom with multiple denial of service attacks.
So in the interest of education, something Little Debbie doesn't seem too interested in, I've compiled a list of simple questions that will answer if your position on an issue is wrong or not.
- Do you automatically compare someone with whom you disagree with Hitler?
- Do you often find yourself dismissing obvious facts to maintain your position? (500 shells of chemical weapons/ Al-Qaida Training Camps)
- Do you feel compelled to shout down, threaten, interrupt, or even physically assault people you disagree with during public speeches?
- Do you call for the censorship of publicly discussing opposing ideas, calling it "Hate Speech," or "politically incorrect?"
- Has your political position ever compelled you to side with people and ideas that you otherwise are repelled by?