6.30.2008

Dreams of My Bloggers...

In keeping with Blogger's parent company Google's policy of censoring Obama-critical blogs and claiming that conservative magazines spread computer viruses, I've decided to do something that Google will approve of, because Remulak's too cheap to spring for his own domain.

A
FREE
POLITICAL
ANNOUNCEMENT
BY
SENATOR
BARACK
OBAMA
(Democratic Candidate for President)




My fellow Democrats and all you bitter gun clinging god-botherers in flyover country, if you can get someone with "book-learnin'" to read it to you.

Now there are those of you who will criticize me for:

1. My naivety and my lack of political experience, especially in foreign policy during wartime.

2. My relationships with convicted crooks like Tony Rezko, unrepentant terrorists like Bill Ayers and his wife, and race-baiting grand-standers like Rev. Jeremiah Wright, and Fr. Michael Pfleger.

3. My past work as a "community organizer" with ACORN, a group connected to voter fraud and political corruption.

4. My unscripted gaffes about 58 states and wondering how Hitchcock shot the finale on Mount Rushmore and stuff like that.

5. Even how I pay female campaign workers less.

Well I have one thing to say to you.

You are all racists.

But I am not the one bringing race into this campaign.

You are, by pointing out my flaws, fumbles, and flubs.

So stop criticizing me, or I'll have Google ban your site.

They won't stop showing Al Qaida videos on YouTube, but say one nasty thing about me, no matter how true, and you'll be out on your ass.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

http://atrueobamanation.blogspot.com/

Go here for the REAL Obama supporters, my Alien Overlords.