8.18.2008

An Android Among The Stars #20

Greetings organic meat sacks of Earth. I tried to get out of doing this, but failed, however I am allowed to include some items of so-called "real" news.

1. Washed up sitcom star Roseanne declared that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt should be be blacklisted for not endorsing Barack Obama. Roseanne was stunned to find out that no one cared.

2. Barack Obama will be announcing his VP via a text message. Judging from the short-list of candidates I figure the reaction to this message will be "OMG ROFLOL."

3. HBO made a rather adoring documentary about Washington press corps dinosaur Helen Thomas. And yet they don't know why HBO's ratings are down. HBO's next documentary project: John Kerry- Too Sexy for President.

That's all for now, because I am reprogramming myself to be lazy.

END COMMUNICATION

No comments: