Greetings puny Earthlings, here are a few new niblets to fill the yawning gaps in your life.

1. Worried about free speech? Well don't worry, just because the White House is conspiring with their media allies to blame all the world's ills on a pompous talk-show host doesn't mean they will be out to get you. Yet.

2. A recent poll shows that 60% approve of how Obama is doing his job. The other 40% know what's actually happening.

3. PBS Journalist Bonnie Erbe has declared that it's perfectly okay for Rahm Emmanuel to corrupt and gerrymander the electoral process as long as it elects Democrats. It's amazing how those who call themselves Democrats all seem to hate actual democracy.

And finally, a little giggle...

joe biden
see more Political Pictures

No comments: