3.17.2007

It's St. Patrick's Day, & I'm Feelin' a Li'l Bit Green

Happy St. Patty's Day you puny little Earthlings....

And I'm damn right allowed to say that, because my dear sainted momma was half Trygorean, and half Irish. So for this most aspish ospichous important holiday I decided to visit some of my Irish relatives.

Wonderful people. Really a great bunch of guys...

They bought me drinks.

A lot of drinks.

I can put it away with the best of them, but I have to admit, cousins Paddy and Seamus O'Stereotype took me to school today.

So right now, I'm feeling no pain and I've decided to tell you folks a few things about your puny little planet...

1. Valerie Plame. I'd have sexual intercorf entercourse enderpores you know- with her, but I wouldn't trust her with my pet Hargleflopper, let alone any important national secrets.

2. I think Waxman called the hearing just to have an attractive woman talk to him.

3. Was that a transvestite in the 'Impeach Bush' shirt, or just a member of Code Pink behind Plame during the hearing?

4. During her testimony I heard her talk about Libby, Libby, Libby, but nothing about Armitage, who was the guy who expased ecsbosed blew her name to the press. What's up with that?

5. Why does your planet smell funny? I know you don't notice it, but trust me, I've been all over the Universe, and your planet's got a funk to it.

6. Time travel ain't all it's cracked up to be. Trust me on this one.

Man, I gotta get a little nap.... and... then....

3 comments:

Sezme said...

#3: I believe that was Elton John's latest extra-marital fling (gay people have those, too...don't they?) Anyway, the protester was in our Navy, or so I've heard. I guess he loves the Village People and believes everything he hears.


#5: It is all the cabbage being cooked with the corn beef. I eat mine with string beans....hate cabbage and its stench.

Rogue said...

Actually the protester was my Democratic Staffer over at TJ's Anti-Contrarian Blog.
He's been chastised appropriately.

Sezme said...

And he liked it!