7.10.2007

Meme Post

Hi Earthlings.

Remulak is making all of us do that silly meme thing, so here goes.

8 THINGS ABOUT TEKTAK F. MECHANOID

8. I used to be a child actor on my home planet. My first job was as the "Happy Kid" in a commercial for breakfast cereal. I had to do fifty takes of me eating an entire bowl of cereal.

7. I haven't eaten cereal since.

6. I enjoy restoring classic shuttles and small spacecraft.

5. 60% of my parts are artificial.

4. I can't really swim, I just sink to the bottom.

3. I can juggle six plasma grenades without dropping them. Practicing that skill is why I'm 60% artificial parts.

2. When I use my infrared scanner, I can see where people are going to get zits, before they get zits.

1. As a child sitcom star I recorded an album. Remulak destroyed all copies as an act of mercy to the universe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty funny!

Sezme said...

Are you Leif Garrett? Mikey? Jimmy Baio?

TekTak F. Mechanoid said...

Back when I was on the Technotopia Network sitcom Family Units I was known as Tekky Mech. I went back to my real full name in college.