7.10.2007

My Meme...

Hello puny Earthlings. Remulak's making us do that meme thing, whatever it is. So I guess I better get started.


8 THINGS ABOUT VAROS QUASAR

1. I have a fear of spiders that are more than three of your meters in height.

2. Despite rumours to the contrary, my head-fin is all natural and not a silicone implant.

3. I'm a damn good dancer.

4. I can also sing opera as a tenor. Not very well, but I find it relaxing.

5. I'm secretly addicted to a reality tv show called Dancing with the Deathbots.

6. I'm the best swimmer of the group, which natural because I'm amphibious.

7. I have a very keen sense of smell.

8. I'm a terrible driver.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haaaaaaaaa! You are good at that.

Sezme said...

But do you take fin-enhancing drugs?

Varos Quasar said...

Who told you that?

Xran?

That annoying little bastard!

He's just jealous that the ladies like my fin better.