7.02.2007

WTF?

Saw this thing over at Blonde Sagacity and checked it out. It rates your blog the way the MPAA rates movies.

Well, I entered this blog's address and got this...

Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating



What the hell?

We're not the type of blog to use 'sentence enhancers' too excessively, I figured we rated a PG-13 at most.

But that's not all. Look at what Vox Poplar got:

Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating



I'm sorry, I've read his blog and there is no way it's interesting enough for an NC-17 rating.

They make as much sense as the MPAA rating system.

You know what this means.

MORE HARDCORE NUDITY!

Watch, that line will cause a massive spike in our visits.

2 comments:

Sezme said...

I got a "PG." I've put Slayer on my blog and I got a PG!

Anonymous said...

So!!?? Let's have some nudity already!