5.18.2008

SHOCKING CANDIDATE BEHAVIOUR EXPOSED!!!

Hello Earthlings, and the replicant spies Remulak has hidden among you. It's Xran here, with a shocking and appalling expose. I didn't want to let this out, but I'm bound by my duty as an investigative journalist to see the truth made public, even if it's about Remulak's favourite Presidential candidate.

I'm not talking about Hillary, Obama, or McCain... I'm talking about COBRA COMMANDER.

Is it about money? No. Is it about sex? No. Then what's it about? It's a picture.

A picture so shocking and disturbing that it will
make you question a man's humanity, even if you're not human.

So hold your breath, because this is just a little too much...
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
Egad that's horrendous!

YOU SICK BASTARD!

Is this the man you want leading your country?


I told you I never forget....

PS: We also have a winner with our caption contest:

"You! Diner slave! I specifically ordered my tortilla with Grey Poupon, not this pedestrian salsa! And where the HELL is my latte?!"

(Throws coffee in waitress's face.)
by DAMIAN G.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So? Cobra Commander loves dogs. See, he obviously just kicked away a giant (mutant) New York sewer rat that was carrying that poor puppy away on its back- to be fed to the rat's eighteen naked, pink, writhing (mutant) babies! The rat is just out of frame now, and the puppy's look is one of joy and gratitude to Cobra Commander.