6.23.2008

DON'T YOU DARE SILENCE ME!

A
SPECIAL
GUEST

COMMENTARY
BY

JAMES HANSEN
(NASA's Global Warming Guru)


I would like to start off this commentary by saying that I have been SILENCED by the SATANIC BUSH/ CHENEY/ HALLIBURTON/ EXXON CABAL for daring to speak truth to power!

Because of their campaign to silence me, my message has only been covered by newspapers, TV networks, cable news channels, internet web-sites, and are the main reason I get paid less than Al Gore during my national speaking tours.

Well I am the voice of true science when it comes to our impending climate apocalypse, not those 31,000+ toadies for the SATANIC BUSH /CHENEY /HALLIBURTON /EXXON CABAL and their silly little petitions, credentials, and peer reviewed research. And now I have become the voice of true justice for Great Gaia Our Mother Earth!

I want, nay, DEMAND, that all oil company executives be put on trial for crimes against humanity. In fact, I'm starting to think that it doesn't go far enough!

We should expand that to include all oil company employees, shareholders, and customers!

In fact, we should just imprison all citizens of the western world for their crimes against Great Gaia Our Mother Earth! And eliminate them as soon as we discover a carbon neutral mode of execution!

Then we can leave this planet in the hands of people that know how to properly treat Great Gaia Our Mother Earth:
Chinese Communists.

I mean if they weren't perfect, we'd have included them in the Kyoto Protocol, wouldn't we?

No comments: