Greetings puny Earthlings. I'm going to take a moment to pass along a few questions for John McCain to bring up at tonight's debate.
1. What happened to the $160 million from the Chicago Annenberg Challenge that Obama chaired with Bill Ayers (the terrorist) when it was supposed to improve schools, yet improved nothing?
2. Where did Tony Rezko get the money to pay for the land that made Obama's million dollar house possible?
3. Why did Obama block every attempt to reform Illinois politics and free it from the Chicago political machine?
4. Keating 5? How about Barney Frank literally being in bed with one of the top architects of the fall of Fannie Mae?
5. How can a man who accuses the US military of wantonly bombing innocent villages, possibly be its commander in chief?
6. How can America trust the judgement of a man who has accomplished nothing outside of promoting himself?
Keep watching the skies, because we're watching you.